Minimum 75% attendance of the total lecture in each subject is compulsory for appearing at the annual examination.
If name of the student is struck-off due to ten days continuous absence or non payment of dues after ten days of the due fixed for it.re-admission will be made on payment of Rs. 500/- Plus Rs. 1/- per day absence fine or Rs. 5/- per day late payment fine.
Identity Card :
Each candidate is required to posses an identity card duly filled and signed by the Principal. Identity card can be had from the office on payment of Rs. 50/-. If identity card is lost by the student he will inform to the Principal immediately with reason of lost.
Disciplinary Rules :
The Institute pursues the ideals of training of minds, quest for knowledge and of healthy life. Any act of misconduct committed by a student shall be an act of violation of discipline which will make a student liable to be penalized by the authorities Act of indiscipline shall include.
- Disruption of teaching, study, examination, administrative work.
- Damaging or defacing college property of managing committee members of the college or any other property inside or outside the college premises.
- Engaging in any attempt at wrongful confinement of staff and other members of the college.
- Use of abusive and derogatory slogans or intimidatory language or incitements of hatred and violence of any act calculated to the same.
- Eve teasing or disrespectful behaviour to women or girl students.
- Committing forgery, tempering with or misuse of the college documents or record & identity cards etc.
- Furnishing false certificate or false information to any office under the control of Jurisdiction of the college.
- Consuming or possessing alcoholic drinks, dangerous drugs, or other intoxicants in the college premises.
- Possessing or using any weapons such as knives, lathis, iron chains, iron rods, sticks, explosive and fire-arms in the college premises.
- Tearing of pages, defacing, burning or in any way destroying books of library.
- Coercing the medical staff to render medical assistance to person not entitled for the same or any other disorderly behaviour.
- No person shall be invited to address a meeting or society in the college without previous permission of the principal or manager in writing.
- No society or union can be farmed in the college without the previous permission of the principal or manager in written.
- No student should communicate any information or write about matters dealing with college administration to the press without written permission of the principal or manager.
- Students remaining absent for 10 days continuously shall be debarred from the class, college & annual examination.
- Any act of moral turpitude.
- Any offence under law any other act which may be considered by the authorities to be an act of violation of discipline.
The following penalties may, for acts of indiscipline and misconduct or infringement of the rules and regulation, be imposed on student namely-
- Written warning and information to the guardian.
- Fine up to Rs. 250/-.
- Suspension from the class.
- Recovery of loss caused to the college property.
- Debarring from participation in sports and other such activities.
- Disqualifying from further studies.
- Debarring from examination.
- Debarring from college.
- All admissions to B.U.M.S. Ist Proff. shall be done by the managing committee whose decision shall be final.
- Final list of successful candidates will be notified on the college notice board in addition individual intimation will be sent by ordinary post.
- Selected students who fail to pay off their fees within the stipulated time shall lose opportunity of admission & their seats shall be treated as vacant, and under circumstances shall be filled in by other deserving candidates on waiting list.
- The institution reserves itself the right to permit or reject admission to any candidate without assigning any cause or reason. A candidate shall not be entitled to claim admission or lodge complaint against, as a matter of right even if he is otherwise eligible.
- All the candidates of the B.U.M.S. Ist Proff. shall be admitted provisionally.
- Fee structure & rules referred in the prospectus of the college, being its right reserved, can be amended, altered & added at any time or at time of emergency.
- Any amount received in the college shall not be refunded.